Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another Late Night on the Net


Another Late Night on the Net
By Brian, the old man


Late nights on the Net

I’ll never regret

But I am so tired

I’m no longer wired

Looking at links

But everything stinks

Tried recipes for food

I’m not in the mood

For the links that I click

Are making me sick

Gave Facebook a try

Naught a thing caught my eye

Had Twitter in sight

It’s too slow tonight

Thought I’d read mail

But found no good tale

Then thought I would look

To find a good book

Though nothing I see

Looks worth it to me

I’ll just go to bed

And lie down my head

To dream and to soar

And have a good snore

0 Sharing Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I have been forced to begin moderating comments because a spammer is attacking my blog. Thank you for your understanding. hAv a Gr8 dAy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails