Sunday, December 13, 2009

To My Best Friend


Here is a poem my daughter wrote.


To My Best Friend
by Alyx Russell

Yesterday I found a friend,
whose comfort means a ton.
You know my every weakness,
and all the bad things that I’ve done.

You understood all my wonders,
and care about my dreams.
You listen to my every word,
even when I plan my schemes.

Not once have you interrupted me,
or told me I was wrong.
You understand what I am going through,
and promise you’ll ne’er be gone.

I reached out to you, my friend
to show you how much I care.
To pull you close and let you know
how much I need you there.

I want you to never leave,
to stay forevermore,
and as I write this poem for you,
I’m sure our love will soar.

1 Sharing Comments:

Perry said...

A very nice friendship poem ! Awesome! Tell Alyx I said so.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I have been forced to begin moderating comments because a spammer is attacking my blog. Thank you for your understanding. hAv a Gr8 dAy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails